Wednesday, March 19, 2008

T says HI Everybody

Hi everybody..this is T. How are you guys doing? I'm having a weird time because all the people do not understand me. It is always funny when they talk because they sound like they're yelling. The food is horrible, but my mom found froozen pizzas. It is very, very rainy and muddy. I already fell a couple of times. They drive like they're in Grand Theft Auto. There are no lines on the streets. There are no speed limits. The buses use propane instead of gas. I'm bored alot with all the paperwork and waiting. I have been playing alot of my PSP. JW & CM...how is bowling going. You are probably on your way there right now. It is 9:15pm here.
We are 6 hours ahead of you. HG, AL, AR & JN...how is roller hockey going. Hey, JW'S dad, guess what, we watched the hockey game between Kiev and Katzahtzhan. In the second period, the Kiev team hit the puck up into the stands and hit a guy in the head. It was bloody. The bench threw up a towel because the medical guy did not have one. I got to see K yesterday and today and tomorrow, and we played soccer in the rain. We played ping pong which was fun and boring at the same time. Well I have to get in the bath now. I miss America and all my friends.

See Ya, T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,T this is H we lost our middle school playoffs 4-2.I scored a goal.Wee will be looking forward to the next season.Tell your D my dad and a travel coach are working on a travel team for the next couple months.my dad says hi and he checks your blog every day.

We miss you guys can't wait to play basement hockey again.
H